WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ASTONVILLAFC - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ASTONVILLAFC > Topics

Subject: NEWS!!!
Replies: 11 Views: 1729

valntine 18.01.08 - 06:08pm
FOR NEWS GO INTO SPORTS FORUM AND LOOK FOR THE TOPIC 'ASTON VILLA! ! ! !' AS FOLLOWS,ITS UPDATED ALMOST DAILY.

valntine 21.01.08 - 03:38pm
if you guys could fill in your clubs websites in the links it would be a great help,also i will upload new photos into the files 3 times a week so be sure to check out whats gone up,there's a few animations up there but im planning on putting more up and also to put music file downloads up also,ie football chants and football songs need to ask admin how you do it though but ive seen it done in a few of 'toddsters' groups so i will ask how its done. *

valntine 21.01.08 - 11:05pm
****COOL STUFF**** check out this folder for stuff to customise your mobile with,its annimations/cliparts its mostly random but there is a bit of football matrial in there also and is worth a browse when you have nothing else to do. *

evlduck 23.01.08 - 10:48pm
Cool Stuff USA flag? sad.GIF na i need cheap one to burn lol5.GIF *

evlduck 23.01.08 - 10:51pm
bad sorry pmpl.GIF wrong post! *

torchory 31.01.08 - 12:16am
what is the latest news? injuries, transfers, players getting caught chock a block up katie price etc pmpl.GIF *

valntine 31.01.08 - 12:27am
sure thing lol

valntine 3.02.08 - 01:04am
i will upload some multiple files again tomorrow,ent uploaded much lately par the odd file here and there,please do check here regularly though as i am uploading stuff quite often,the aston villa post in sports forums is no longer running as there was no demand for it but i will continue to run here and update regularly and i am always on the look out for new vila fans and if you find any then please do spread the word about this group

thank you for your co operation

-rob- *

torchory 3.02.08 - 11:53am
Will do champ but not many of my mates like soccer *

valntine 4.02.08 - 01:14pm
im going to upload some files for every preimier league club so we have a good solid dater base on everyone in the top division so not only villa fans are welcome to join ,fans of all clubs are welcome to join what ever club they support,and after all we do have the photo request topic and i can upload files for yeovil town if somebody wants it enough *

valntine 29.07.08 - 02:34pm
fror news check the sports forum as i dont have time to update here regulary,tis place is mearly to have all villa fans in one group so everyone is easy to access and find. *

xjaguarx 11.12.08 - 12:22am
News just in....gary still hasn't been to the villa *

* ASTONVILLAFC Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ASTONVILLAFC

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search