WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ASTONVILLAFC - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ASTONVILLAFC > Topics

Subject: REQUEST YOUR PHOTO'S
Replies: 19 Views: 2591

valntine 18.01.08 - 06:07pm
put in sports related photo requests here and i will add them to the group for you as long as there sports related. *

mzsufc 18.01.08 - 11:24pm
I want some skag for my complexion *

valntine 19.01.08 - 04:53pm
i got one for you tanya ,although i could find a picture of him in the sheffield home shirt as the official sheffield utd website is copyright protected and all its material,theres orther sheffield utd related stuff i can put up also if you wish,check out the photo i put up anyway.

mr.jol 20.01.08 - 01:41am
Can i have a picture of MZSUFC in an a*senal shirt plz bounce.GIF *

valntine 20.01.08 - 08:54am
i couldn't get tanya aka mzsufc in a a*senal shirt as that would be impossiable you will have to ask her,but i upload a few a*senal pictures that you may like.

mr.jol 20.01.08 - 12:12pm
Jus to make it clear i did not request the a*senal pictures as stated in this group.. The Dartford mascot is better than the a*senal one anyway pmpl.GIF *

valntine 21.01.08 - 03:33pm
lol i know ,but i couldn't get the picture you wanted so i just got some funny a*senal pictures instead lol.GIF

evlduck 23.01.08 - 10:28pm
Milan Baros ina Villa or Lpool shirt plz Rob *

valntine 24.01.08 - 01:09pm
done @ evlduck *

evlduck 24.01.08 - 10:07pm
thanx Rob pmpl@ black gooner mascot! *

torchory 31.01.08 - 12:13am
hi i just found this in the find a group section so i have joined as a member. i have a request. Could you get a picture of martin o'neill in borat's mankini pmpl.GIF or a team photo of them sitting on the moon and mars pmpl.GIF thanks in advance. *

valntine 31.01.08 - 12:28am
lol thats impossiable haha *

torchory 3.02.08 - 11:59am
I have a question or a request. How about uploading some videos? or am i blind corse i cant find any *

valntine 4.02.08 - 01:09pm
you cant upload video's into these sections david,only in the wap sites can you have video's and to be honest even that is very faulty,i myself have payed the 1.50 sterling in order to be able to put vidoes on my profile but unfortunately it doesn't work,ive notified head admin and the owner of the site of this fault,maybe they have cured it now i don't know as i ent tryed to upload any videos in many month,that said ,we do have some 3/4 second clips in the files but not really videos more annimations really than anything but id love to upload videos in here if it were possiable,maybe it will be in future as the owner is always looking at improveing the site,i wanted to upload whole music mp3 tracks into my 'bullet4myvalentine' group but unfortunately we have a 500 kbs restriction so toddster has kindly offered to get some tracks and cut them down so they fit the bill its a shame i can't upload whole tracks but maybe one day we will. *

nikor43 2.03.08 - 12:23pm
Can ya get a pic of the Dartford mascot lol bet ya cant *

valntine 3.03.08 - 02:46pm
i will do my best,i will try google when i get home *

valntine 6.03.08 - 08:20pm
we got 1 dartford related photo up,couldn't get your request,anything else you want?

marek91 18.07.08 - 08:17pm
Hey. I am the biggest villa fan from Serbia! *

valntine 29.07.08 - 02:33pm
thsts badass =) *

* ASTONVILLAFC Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ASTONVILLAFC

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits